Gravity, sun exposure, and the repetition of normal facial muscle movements all contribute to the natural aging process. Lines and creases form in the skin as the underlying tissue breaks down. Injectables and wrinkle fillers (also known as “dermal fillers”) are a great way to smoother skin.
Botox is the most popular and safe FDA approved injectable for smoothing out deep lines and wrinkles especially in the forehead and in-between the brows. Quintessa Medical Spa, medical director, Dr. Andrew Campbell offers Customized Botox® Injections to give you a natural, positive experience.
Soft-tissue fillers are also an excellent way to create a smoother, more youthful appearance by filling in lines and creases with volume and fullness. At Quintessa Medical Spa, we use facial fillers that are made of materials that naturally occur in the body and are administered by injections like:
Injectables and Facial Fillers are used for the following purposes:
* Create smoother and more contoured smile lines
* Remove wrinkles at the corner of the mouth, and vertical lip lines
* Correct acne scars and facial defects
* Add volume to the cheeks
* Fill dark hollows under the eyes
* Enhance lip definition and volume
* Correct asymmetrical facial features